10/01/2008

...I was not impressed...


“…I was not impressed.”


Even when I didn’t actually articulate much of my critique of Alfar’s campaign, ie wrote about it in blogs or eMailed people about it or whatever, somehow the most impossible people knew of it, like Kit Kwe asking me once in conversation if I was behind a certain antiDean Alfar blog being regularly maintained at that time. Kit and I are not that close. We’re okay, but we’re not that close, and actually, that was one of the first times we actually spoke to one another. Maybe she was just making conversation? Very likely. And I wasn’t behind the antiDean Alfar blog. My initial critique of his campaign may have been flippant, but it was never petty or bitter. It was merely mainly as a disappointed fan of genre fiction.

Back to text

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oops. sorry, Adam! =P